In this tutorial, we will tell you how to install the Showbox for Android TV Box in detail. Showbox is an android application that allows you to stream Movies, TV Programs, Videos and much more on your Android TV box. With a couple clicks, you can simply watch Showbox app movies on Android TV Box.
Showbox for Android TV Box allows you to select the resolution such as low, medium and high. In the short span of time, Showbox has got the huge popularity because of its features. There are eight simple steps to install Showbox on Android TV Box. If you want to make your Android TV Box an entertainment app device then you need to follow the instructions mentioned below.
As said earlier, there are eight steps to install the Showbox app on your Android TV Box. Each and every step has its own importance corresponding to the installation. Before proceeding further, you need to perform an action to achieve the successful installation.
How To Install Showbox On Android TV Box
Here, we are following the APK file download method, you need to enable the unknown sources on your Android Box. In order to download any third party application, you must enable it to avoid the problems while installing.
- To do so, go to settings on your Android TV Box, click on the Security option and enable the “Unknown sources” option.
- Here, we are going to initiate the installation process by downloading the Showbox APK file which is the most secure of downloading. For that, you need to open your browser on your Android TV Box. Now, Search for the “Showbox.APK” file.
- As a result, you will be displayed a plenty of websites and we recommend you to visit the http://showboxappdownloads.com/showbox-apk site to download the Showbox APK
- As soon as you click on the link, you will be redirected to the website. There scroll down and you can see the “Download” option. Click on the download button to get the Showbox.APK file on your Android TV Box. Afterward, follow the next steps which are mentioned in the beneath part.
- Now, minimize your browser and navigate to the home screen of your Android TV Box. There, open “All Applications”. Then click on the “App Installer”.
- Here, you need to choose “Local Disk” as the downloaded Showbox APK file was stored in it. In general, the APK file will be located in the download folder on some Android TV Boxes.
- Now, the App installer locates the Showbox APK that we downloaded on your Android Box. After locating, click on the Showbox app.
- A download wizard will appear on the screen with the options Install and Cancel. Click on “Install” option to start the installation process.
- Another window will appear showing App installed with the two options like Open and Done. Click on Open to launch the Showbox application and it will perform some updates as you opened it for the first time.
- Now, you can see the icon of the Showbox application located in the All Applications list.
Once you open the Showbox app, you can experience the easy user interface over there. You will be provided with the simple Menu option where you can find a lot of movies, TV show and much more.
You can also check for the updates by navigating to updates tab. Choose any of those movies, select the quality and watch it accordingly without any disturbance. With the Showbox app, you will surely experience the one click playing very effectively.